- Engine Type: 999 cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI)
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 43 mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® Balance Free Rear Shock with spring preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full floating 320 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tires: 190/50ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.3 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96.0 mm (3.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 32.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 441 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gal., including 1.06-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: Red, Black, Pearl White/Blue/Red
- Model Id: CBR1000RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Standard against which all other literbikes are measured
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.